project manager Discussed personally
- Hubei Province || Wuhan City || Hongshan District
- Engaged in the gas industry for more than 5 years
- Full-time college degree or above, at least 5 years in the same position, intermediate and above titles are preferred
- 5 ～ 10 people
Description of position:
1. Engaged in the gas industry for more than 5 years, full-time college degree or above, holding the same position for not less than five years, intermediate and intermediate titles are preferred;
2. Possess the first-class construction engineer certificate of electromechanical or municipal or the second-class construction engineer certificate of Hubei. 3. Be familiar with relevant technical specifications of the gas industry. Familiar with natural gas: engineering construction work experience of high-pressure pipeline project of receiving gate station, CNG parent station, standard station and LNG storage station.
4. Familiar with the technical standards of high-pressure natural gas pipeline construction, can put forward independent opinions on the project plan, so that the construction plan is scientific, economic and reasonable.
5. Familiar with the safety management of plant, station and pipeline construction.
6. Strong organization and coordination ability and emergency response ability.
7. Have certain experience and experience in safety management and cost control;
8. Can withstand a certain amount of work pressure, be able to endure hardships and work hard, and be proactive;
9. Possess strong team management skills, good language skills and communication skills.
1. Organize and formulate engineering project design, construction, and quality management plans;
2. Supervise the work of technical and engineering personnel to ensure that they can be constructed in strict accordance with the high-pressure engineering design scheme;
3. Responsible for project bidding and cost control during project construction;
4. Responsible for communication and coordination with design, supervision, Party A and subcontractors, organize and implement the overall promotion of the project, and communication and coordination with the government and other relevant units.
5. Responsible for on-site construction, quality, schedule, safety management of engineering projects, coordinate on-site relations, handle incidental incidents of the project; take direct leadership responsibility for the overall project quality and safety civilization norms.
6. Organize the management team to formulate project goals and job goals. And coordinate the various production factors to cooperate with each other to achieve the goal;
7. Organize the preparation and review of construction designs and plans, carry out preliminary project budgets, review construction schedules and work plans, statistical reports, etc., and organize implementation
8. Fully responsible for project cost management, organize preparation of project cost control plan and reasonably decompose, responsible for project accountability, engineering technology changes and economic negotiation visa management;
9. According to the construction contract and the company's relevant regulations, organize the preparation of completion materials, participate in project acceptance and project handover
The main place of work: the company's domestic and foreign project department.
Benefits and benefits:
1. Wage treatment:? Yuan / month
2. Company benefits:
1） The company provides accommodation and working meals to employees free of charge;
2） After being hired and qualified for a 15-day trial period, you can sign a formal labor contract and apply for social insurance in accordance with national regulations;
3） Regularly organize employee training to provide employees with a broad space for development;
4） Organize regular medical examinations for registered employees every year.