Deputy Project Manager (can also serve as construction manager) Discussed personally
- Hubei Province || Wuhan City || Hongshan District
- With more than 3 years of engineering management work experience
- College degree or above, major in petroleum, natural gas, city gas, oil and gas storage and transportation, and engineering management experience in related industries is preferred
- Full time
- 3 ～ 5 people
Description of position:
1. College degree or above, major in petroleum, natural gas, city gas, oil and gas storage and transportation, and engineering management experience in related industries is preferred.
2. With more than 3 years of engineering management work experience, strong comprehensive ability, serious and responsible work, hard work; 3. Familiar with the pre-project data declaration and construction license of the project, construction report and installation of the project, familiar with the project bidding and construction supervision, Ability to review and coordinate drawings;
4. Familiar with the relevant national policies and regulations, have the relevant professional knowledge required for the position, proficient in the use of office, project office software and CAD drawing software, have accounting statistical skills;
5. Have a strong sense of responsibility and dedication, good at communication and teamwork;
6. Those who hold a driver's license C and have more than 2 years of driving experience are preferred.
1. Responsible for overall management and safety supervision of the construction site, responsible for coordinated management of the construction site and organizing the design and formulation of engineering construction plans;
2. Cooperate with the project manager and the construction unit to complete the construction tasks in accordance with the relevant management system, installation drawings, operating specifications and schedule requirements;
3. Handle the changes and materials in the project management in time to continuously improve the service satisfaction;
4. Supervise and manage the construction site, do a good job in safety, quality, progress control and site management; establish a good coordination mechanism with local authorities, construction units, design units, supervision units, subcontractors, etc .;
5. Supervise the economic and technical department of the project, and handle various visas, project payment settlement and claim matters to the supervision and construction unit in a timely manner. Promptly and concretely implement the construction visa and process data of the monthly completed project.
The main place of work: the company's domestic and foreign project department.
Benefits and benefits:
1. Wage treatment:? Yuan / month
2. Company benefits:
1） The company provides accommodation and working meals to employees free of charge;
2） After being hired and qualified for a 15-day trial period, you can sign a formal labor contract and apply for social insurance in accordance with national regulations;
3） Regularly organize employee training to provide employees with a broad space for development;
4） Organize regular medical examinations for registered employees every year.