Welding engineer (company quality assurance system staff) Discussed personally
- Hubei Province || Wuhan City || Hongshan District
- Work experience 3 years and above
- Bachelor degree or above
- Full time
- 1 person
Description of position:
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in material molding and control engineering or mechanical engineering, major in pressure vessel and structural parts, and have good engineering drawing ability;
2. Familiar with the relevant industry specifications at home and abroad in the field of pressure vessel quality assurance system and structural parts, working experience of 3 years or more, those with relevant stainless steel structural parts technology experience are preferred
3. Be proficient in 3D software drawing such as office software, CAD drawing, Solidworks;
4. Good mental outlook, good teamwork and communication skills, obey the company and leadership arrangements, and accept overtime delays.
1. Responsible for the technical communication, technical preparation, technical research and construction process tracking service of the company's projects, collection and filing of technical information in the production process;
2. Preparation of various process documents for products and outsourcing, arrangement of process, preparation of process regulations;
3. Provide technical support for the production site, follow up and guide the key processes;
4. Actively promote the application of advanced technology and incorporate scientific research results and advanced technology into the technology in a timely manner.
Main place of work: Wuhan
Benefits and benefits:
1. Wage treatment:? Yuan / month
2. Company benefits:
1） The company provides accommodation and working meals to employees free of charge;
2） After being hired and qualified for a 15-day trial period, you can sign a formal labor contract and apply for social insurance in accordance with national regulations;
3） Regularly organize employee training to provide employees with a broad space for development;
4） Organize registered staff to conduct physical examination every year.